Now open for Submission
From NOW on until 1st November 2021 we are accepting submissions for the 15th edition of British Shorts taking place in January 2022.
As always there is no submission fee and we are looking for drama, comedy, thriller, horror, documentaries, experimental, animation and music videos from British and Irish filmmakers and filmmakers living and working in Britain or Ireland.
You can submit » here «
British Shorts Jury Award 2021
Prano Bailey-Bond (Director, Censor)
Mark Jenkin (Director, BAIT)
Rob Munday (Short of the Week, Co-founder Directors Notes)
The Jury Award 2021 goes to The Motorist by Ciaran Lyons!
A Special Mention by the jury goes to The Long Goodbye by Aneil Karia!
You can watch the filmfor free right here:
British Shorts Audience Award 2021
The Audience Award goes to Mother by Jas Pitt and Kate Stonehill!
These are the Top 10 of the votings:
1. Mother by Jas Pitt & Kate Stonehill
2. Night Bus by Henrietta Ashworth & Jessica Ashworth
2. The Mortician of Manila by Leah Borromeo
4. In the Company of Insects by Duncan Cowles
4. A Horse Has More Blood Than a Human by Abolfazl Talooni
4. Talk Radio by Ben S. Hyland
7. Heart to Heart by Lilah Vandenburgh
8. The Long Goodbye by Aneil Karia
9. Pretty Bonnets by Mick Dow
10. Something Borrowed by Micky Wozny
See you at British Shorts Film Festival 2022!